Wednesday, November 12, 2008

right when i was gonna chop my own head off...

...i stumbled into relient k's new video for 'sleigh ride'.

and although it's nowhere near christmas yet, it hasn't started snowing even in this little town of londonderry, and i just about had the crappiest day today (yes, another one...shocker) when my mom told me i couldn't go to boston to visit my sister for the 3-day weekend, i don't have a job yet, i can't drive, i had way too much homework to finish everything tonight, and everything else generally sucks 'mega-bag',

this song just put a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach and made me forget about it all.

until i just mentioned it all again in this post.



Relient K - Sleigh Ride from gotee on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice
but you have too much sublime
and if so, where's bad fish?

check out "procession" by manchester orchestra